[fixed][BUG] the item was no found.

Guest MasterTomas

I can confirm this, the bug affects items with extended cost.

Go to Lieutenant Rachel Vaccar for example and try to buy something.

I test items with extended cost including new mutiply same item with diff extanded costs case.

But i will test your example npc case.

[added]Ok, reproduced in this case. So checking. Thanks for info...

[added]In fact problem related not to extended cost but to items usable only some classes/races and then not showup in vendor lists for another race/class

I test items with extended cost including new mutiply same item with diff extanded costs case.

But i will test your example npc case.

[added]Ok, reproduced in this case. So checking. Thanks for info...

[added]In fact problem related not to extended cost but to items usable only some classes/races and then not showup in vendor lists for another race/class

And the only way to fis is to revert of revision 9716? Or it will be a new fix for this?

Thank You!

But there it's still a bug... you cannot buy some of the armors from vendors i have season 7 vendor without any costs and when paladin try to buy the waist,wrist and boots he will not receive any item like that ites is not there

*I found that is not the s7 the problem is the problem to all the vendors you cannot buy the first item from left at the first page.

I can also confirm this. Looking at the commit the stuff I do understand looks right. So then I look at line 768 in ItemHandler.cpp and wonder if count_pos could mess it up. I don't have time to recompile my stuff right now, but maybe it requires a -1? Or is it line 735. Original had the item count, now it has 0. But I don't really see how that could shift stuff by one. I don't know... just throwing ideas out there :-P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use