Graveyard problem. Zone 0

Guest Biali

Hello guys, my first post here.

I just started a mangos server and went to play with my friends, but, when you die (Elwynn Forest, for now) ur spirt rises over ur body and not in the nearest graveyard.

I searched a lot into this forum but, none of the cases appears to be like mine 'cause my .gps shows me zone 0 <unknown> Area 0 <unknown> and, the error on Mangos debbug window shows:

Table `game_graveyard_zone` incomplete: Zone 0 Team 469 does not have a linked graveyard.

i'm running mangos last version, udb 0.12.0 on a CentOS box.

I've ulimit -n 4096 successfully because i read somewhere here it could help, but did not.

thanks in advance guys!

It appears there is no linked graveyard to the current zone, hence the standing on top of the body. Firstly I suggest re importing a new game graveyard zone to the DB just incase yours is corrupted. And after that look into the link grave command for factions.

This is not a DB problem, it's extractor problem as the zone is 0. Till the extractor gets those zones properly there is a solution.

In Map::GetAreaFlag add the needed coordinates for that areaflag.

I've uploaded a patch i'm using to hunt for those Zone 0 areas. The patch is for trinity but can be applied in Mangos (or manual apply)

Link: http://aokromes.pastebin.com/SH6j2cgc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use