[bug] Huge damage

Guest The_Game_Master

1. posting client screenshots is forbiden or Im wromg ?

2. nothing usefull in the screenshot, just that DKs and Palas do somehow bigger damage than others

It would be better to find out what does this uber damage ( ability, spell, etc ) and then report bug with more information. I think this problem is connected with spell damage/power calculation changes ... so try to PM this screen to Laise.

1. posting client screenshots is forbiden or Im wromg ?

2. nothing usefull in the screenshot, just that DKs and Palas do somehow bigger damage than others

It would be better to find out what does this uber damage ( ability, spell, etc ) and then report bug with more information. I think this problem is connected with spell damage/power calculation changes ... so try to PM this screen to Laise.

There is nothing useful on this screenshot. I need information like spell ids or anything similar that can help reproduce this bug on my local and if there is any custom patches applied (that includes any custom sql updates for spell_bonus_data)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use