login server down

Auntie Mangos

Are you moking me ?

I assume its when they double click on the server in the realm list?

... users get an error message at login saying ...

Is it people from outside your network?

No, users are not in my network (Facebook, Twiter etc... joke!). They are users that have an account in realm.account table.

Is it only some people or everyone?

In some unidentify case, SOME users ( not all ) get an error message at login saying : Login server down

Does it happen at some time of the day?

Only when Jupiter is in house 7 and Mars is in house 9 ( see astrology for detail ). Seriously, i dont think that "the time of the day" make a differents.

Upgrading the client from 2.4.3 to 3.3.3 ( 11723 ), in some case(why i dont know) you have to remove all the 2.4.3 accounts from the "wtf/Accounts/" folder. anywayz... my guess is that it's a client side issue. My bad for posting here. I must apaulagize for sounding rude, I was pretty sure my question was clear enough for a reply and not a "please hold the line".

I also get this naked player error too.

one last thing, sorry again ! V0.16-* is not supported yet, until it's finished. will hush my self now :P

Keep up the good work peps !

• 40 years later...

Hi guys !

Here's my first post. I would of posted before but this forum already anwsered all of my previous bugs/questions. But this one just cant figure-it out.

In some unidentify case, users get an error message at login saying : Login server down. (

5/8 11:55:00.968 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_FAILED result: LOGIN_SERVER_DOWN

5/8 11:55:01.015 GRUNT: state: LOGIN_STATE_FAILED result: LOGIN_FAILED

Removing all account ( in WTF/Account/* folder ) made-it work again. Now, event if a remove all accounts I still get the "login server down". Any clues on why some clients get this errors and others dont ?

Using ....

MaNGOS/0.16.0 (* * Revision 9830 - *)

and

French client 3.3.3 (11723)