CLI Question

Guest HSC_Dev3

Hello, I just have a small question regarding the CLI.. I noticed that recently some mangos change was made to the CLI that causes it to become very verbose on what it is doing at all times. every little sql query etc..

now i realize that this could be useful in debugging exact failures and such and honestly I am not trying to nitpick or anything, but... having been using mangos for quite some time I have come to be very comfortable with the way that the CLI loads the server and everytime i watch it load now my heart jumps when this verbose loading procedure flashes by as I immediately thing i see an error or whatnot.

I was just wondering if there is any way that one can shut this verbose loading system off so that the server loads the way it used to?

thank you for you time.

p.s. if this question has been posed before this post I apologize but i couldnt figure out the proper keywords to use to search for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use