Skinning borked now?

Guest goodbadguy

Heh yea i just pestered vladimir with the same complaint...

Though, they don't always vanish for me, but it seems pretty random. I start to believe it has nothing to do with skinning (or herbing/mining) itself, any kind of mob sometimes just instantly disappears instead of staying for the normal looted despawn delay, for non-skinnable mobs the default delay is just so small that i didn't notice at first.

I also noticed that some mobs that only drop money are not lootable anymore...

money problem confirmed. Other part not clear how repeat. In any case i will implement official expected way work as reported (always show normal loot window possible empty before skinning has been possible), and if set in config speedup way with always attempt avoid show empty normal loot window. Current code work in some way middle for both. In some cases empty window show in some not show.

Not solved with [9948]...still instantly disappearing after normal loot randomly.

Somehow tends to be a bit "bursty", like 5 times in a row disappearing, then works for a couple mobs etc...

I'm using:

Corpse.Decay.NORMAL = 120

Rate.Corpse.Decay.Looted = 0.2

So you *should* have plenty of time to target even non-skinnable mobs after looting etc.

Both cores i tested were running Linux if that matters, my system is running Ubuntu 10.04 64bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use