Character Bans Info in DB

Guest chmuun

He didn't ask where the bans are kept. If you read his post again, you'll maybe understand his question.

Actually, if you read it you would see that that is exactly what he asked for:

I've searched a lot but i didn't find if the characters are banned where is it stored in DB that tells it that it is banned, please help.

Like Diablox said, they are stored in the account_banned table with the account bans. To quote the ban character command:

Syntax: .ban character $Name $bantime $reason

Ban account and kick player.

$bantime: negative value leads to permban, otherwise use a timestring like "4d20h3s".

Maybe mangos should implement individual character bans sometime.

Oh here we go, someone trying to correct me on my reading skills and English. Now that is hilarious.

I suggest you read it again pal. He didn't asked WHERE they were stored, he wants to know IF the info stored about the banned players actually works!!!!

You are so up yourself, it's incredible. Now sod off and go and troll someone else's posts. It doesn't make you look big or clever.

Oh here we go, someone trying to correct me on my reading skills and English. Now that is hilarious.

I suggest you read it again pal. He didn't asked WHERE they were stored, he wants to know IF the info stored about the banned players actually works!!!!

It is great to see you used your genius English reading skills to decipher the cleverly hidden message in the first post, but it seems you are incapable of truly grasping it's meaning. Allow me to further clarify it:

I've searched a lot but i didn't find if the characters are banned where is it stored in DB that tells it that it is banned, please help.

Now, the definition of the word "where" may vary depending on your location, but here it tends to mean "the place inside of which something is located" and not "if it is stored and about the banned players actually works!!!111"

You are so up yourself, it's incredible. Now sod off and go and troll someone else's posts. It doesn't make you look big or clever.
Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

Seeing as how you've done nothing but bitch and complain since you got here and have helped exactly 0 people, I do believe that would make you the troll, good sir.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use