My auctionhouse isn't working right (No mods or Bots)

Guest seanb

EDIT: Fixed it. Delete this thread if appropriate, but i'm going to include the fix below for searchability.

I started using my auction house last night, putting the first new items on it. I've confirmed that the SQL entries have been made to the database. In total there are 99 items on the auction house. However when somebody goes up to an auctioneer, it makes some odd claims

First, i've got no mods, ahbot, or client addons installed at all.

When someone goes to an auctioneer and clicks "search" it shows "No Items Found" and nothing gets listed, but if you look at the bottom of the auction window, it says "Showing 1-50 of 99 items".

I've tried clearing my cache. I'd like to erase my "Blizzard_AuctionUI" but i'm not sure how i would get another copy, or if that's even the right way to go. This seems like a server error.

THE FIX:

The problem was my Rate_Auction_Time setting in mangosd.conf

I had set that value to high, and the client UI didn't know how to interpret the long auction times it was getting from the SQL. I manually set all the times to expire within 24 hours, and poof, the listings showed up fine.

I'm now going to mess around and figure out what the maximum safe limit is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use