[Bug] Aggro

Mylifesuxito

dont think so reccount show 11k 8 or 9k on dps and only getting 1.5 or 2.5k max on aggro according to the omen i have the same char at original serv and with that i make 30k on a simple mob on heroic instance or 300k if its a boss like toravn.

thats why i said that is strange

• 2 weeks later...

nope i cant believe that no 1 can confirm this o.O, this is a serious bug you should easily get the aggro to 30k with a geread char but in mangos you dont its very hard to get enought aggro from mobs.

i retest this at last rev but its the same. so can some one tell me whats happend :(

nope i cant believe that no 1 can confirm this o.O, this is a serious bug you should easily get the aggro to 30k with a geread char but in mangos you dont its very hard to get enought aggro from mobs.

i retest this at last rev but its the same. so can some one tell me whats happend :(

amount of aggro that you gain is irelevant, main is, that tank does greater aggro than DPS, value doesnt matter

well it seems that im not explain this very well. umm lets see i play in original blzz, the thing is that with my paly tank there with this rotation avenger shield + hammer of rightheos + concecre .

i get easily the aggro of mobs in aoe targets - and in single avenger + Shield of Righteousness make a lot of threat with those two spell according to omen i make 18 to 20k instant and if shiled of right.. is a crict go up to 30k of threat. all of this with Righteous Fury obviously

now in mangos i was testing with a shammy healer with me pally tank, 4 mobs, he start to healing me and 1 of the mobs go to him in the omen i see that shammy got 800 of threat i was with 700, i use avenger shield and the mob just ignored me when with that spell should be enought to get the threat back. its just an example but the threat showed by omen its very small 400, 900 2k or threat generate by spells etc a warrior dps can easily get the threat, all of this with more gear than my pally in original.

my apologies for my english im spanish but i see this like an important bug, the threat gerated by spells is very small .

im having sorta same prob on hunter i can b fighting something and my tank pet get hate and then i start attacking and will notice my omen showing that im gaining back the threat fast as hell where as on retail they seem to have the threat more geared towards the pet on here its more like the opposite which suks for hunters lol ... so maybe its threat issue in general not sure but interested in finding out

sup there i found some info here about the threat and the bonus of tanks gems etc etc http://www.wowwiki.com/Threat also http://www.wowwiki.com/Aggro and mangos have this table that seems to manage the threat of spells but where you get the correct threat of each spell and give bonus is if in tank spec or items etc etc , http://wiki.ytdb.ru/index.php/Spell_threat, not sure how mangos or in what part of the source is manage all the thing about threat aggro etc etc.

hope this info could help to someone

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use