Arena & Bg's to level 255

Guest flubbacrud

Hi,

I have no idea where to start this or even where im looking i would imagine it would involve changing some of the maths involved but i would like to know how to change the battlegrounds and arena to be playable upto level 255!

Any help would be appreciated

Regards,

Flubbacrud

What part of code made you think so?

As I remember arena handler takes the maximum level value from the config. This probably means that it will be automatically available for level higher than 70/80 after you just change the config (did you try?)

Seems to be a bit harder with bg but still not impossible. Is there anything I miss?

What part of code made you think so?

As I remember arena handler takes the maximum level value from the config. This probably means that it will be automatically available for level higher than 70/80 after you just change the config (did you try?)

Seems to be a bit harder with bg but still not impossible. Is there anything I miss?

I see nowhere in the config to change the arena level. As for the Bg i know its harder but i have no idea in where to start looking.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use