Broken Achievements

Guest kingdutka

Is there a master list of all the achievements and their "Mangos Status"? I am finding quite a few achievements that don't work and would like to get them fixed as much as anyone else, but I also don't want to repeat posts about broken achievements...

Some of these seem like there is no reason at all for them not to work... One such example is "The Culling of Stratholme". I killed Meathook, Chrono-Lord Epoch, Salramm the Fleshcrafter, and Mal'Ganis, but I didn't get any credit for Mal'Ganis. I tried spawning every available "Mal'Ganis clone" I could find, but none of them worked.

Also, NONE of the Heroic achievements are working for me. I put my dungen to heroic mode and in GM mode, walked to all the bosses. GM Command '.npc info' revealed that the boss is using the same GUID as the non-heroic version... I tried spawning all available versions and killing them, but still no credit...

There are tons of other achievements not working, but I don't want to go through and post them all if there is already a list somewhere....

Confirm broken achievements for heroic instances.

Check the table achievement_criteria_requierement, there should be all achievements entries.

Heroic bosses show their parent id, if you use .npc info.

You should check your table creature_template => difficulty_entry_1 for the real id.

I found the 'difficulty_entry_1' for Mal'Ganis: 31217

I then checked 'achievement_criteria_requirement' table and have no idea what the 'criteria_id' is for the "Culling of Stratholme" achievement. However, arranging the table by 'value1', I can confirm that there is no entry for '31217'.

So now... do I make a new entry? If so, what 'criteria_id' do I give it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use