Arathi Basin with less than 15 players per team?

Guest ankso

Hi guys, I have my server runing the lastest versions of MaNGOS, but with patches and more, and my question is, Does Arathi Basin BG work with < 15 players per team? I have modified my db tables to allow join bg with less players than the maximum, for example 5/5 for warsong gluch, 6/6 to eye of storm, etc, and all works great except arathi basin, but the bg works good with .debug bg, so, have you got arathi basin working with 7/7 players, for example? May be my modification have broken something, but I haven't touch anything in AB...

Thanks in advance.

use this:

UPDATE battleground_template SET MinPlayersPerTeam = 10 WHERE id = 1; -- AV
UPDATE battleground_template SET MinPlayersPerTeam = 5 WHERE id IN (2, 3, 7); -- WSG, AB, EOTS

Yeah, I have used that and all the battelgrounds are working except Arathi Basin, where the events doesn't work, for example, the flags can't be captured. But with .debug bg, it works all good, and I haven't enought players to test a 15/15 AB. So, my question is if someone has this bg working with less players than the maximum. Anyway, thanks :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use