A Crash, and I'm kinda new to this.

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?4234-Windows-crash-dumps&p=118795&viewfull=1#post118795

Okay. I'm working with the 0.17 dev version, and I'm getting this crash when any of my toons tries to add an item to it's inventory. For example, purchasing an item from the vendor, or using the .additem command will both set this crash, however I may move items about and between the bags without error. I've worked with MaNGOS distributions in the past, but this is the first time I have compiled from the source. In all other ways, the program appears stable. I appreciate any assistance given, and many thanks.

--Thunkus

• 40 years later...

What version of the wow client are you using, and did you get your DBC files from your install or were they downloaded from some repack site? I'm not sure but it looks like there might be something wrong there from looking at your crash dump.