vmpas and maps help

Auntie Mangos

• 40 years later...

friends I have this problem when starting my server,

- ERROR:Map file 'C:\\mangos-git1\\bin\\Win32_Release/maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version (outdated?). Please, create new using ad.exe program.

-ERROR:Correct *.map files not found in path 'C:\\mangos-git1\\bin\\Win32_Release/maps' or *.vmap/*vmdir files in 'C:\\mangos-git1\\bin\\Win32_Release/vmaps'. Please place *.map/*.vmap/*.vmdir files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

please help I'm from Argentina and I am writing through a translator:) I'm new to the forum and try to create a server but I get this error; thanks for any help.:confused::confused:

Do you use the newest vmap extractor?

I guess, the developers changed something in vmap behavior:

<LI id=status_18064002082 class="hentry u-MangosChangelog status">[10164] Update vmap_assembler to upcoming new implementation: m contrib/vmap_assembler/.gitignore + contrib/vmap_a...

Greetings

Fartuloon

The error message indicates he isn't using 10156+ yet, otherwise the second error would be different.

The first error also indicates he is using outdated map files, which is independent of vmap changes.

It also clearly tells what to do ;)

ok I utilis ad.exe for Extraction of dbc and maps and use makevmaps_SIMPLE.bat for estracion q Vmaps buildings and exhaust would you recommend?

and I change the datadir where I have my maps and Vmaps caprpetas but I skip the same error

Hello to everybody !!! I have a problem guys.

When I start mangosd.exe and realmd.exe seeing some errors in mangosd.exe window. Here is

Map file ' ./maps/0004331.map is non-compatible version <outdated?>. Please, create new using ad.exe program.

Correct *.map file not found in path './map' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile file in './vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

My english is bad sorry for this. If you help me about it I'll be very happy. Thanks

i found this errors in Server.log

ERROR:Map file './maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version (outdated?). Please, create new using ad.exe program.

2010-07-12 18:12:51 ERROR:Correct *.map files not found in path './maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in './vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

what must i change in mangosd.conf

Hi Temporary . Yes I saw the other answers but I could't figure out Where are they exactly am wrong and what I do exactly to fix it can you tell me here again and after you can delete this post. Thanks

Scout, please look at my previous answer in this thread instead of asking your question everywhere

And no we cannot send you the maps as first you need to learn to do it yourself and because its way bigger than you think

Oh and by the way, you should get mangos as the guides told you to in this forum... not from some torrent or other places on the internet...you might just end up using files that doesn't do the job properly...