Old OutdoorPvP Topic missing

• 40 years later...

I've looked through the Core Mods section, and even checked patches...under review, but could not find the [Not Working] Outdoor PvP topic.

Your reasons for hiding or deleting this thread are not in question, rather, I am wondering now where those who do wish to try and continue development of Outdoor PvP can post their contributions.

The topic titled [Working] OutdoorPvP r10049+ was started to just post a working patch. Would there be any objections to starting a new Outdoor PvP thread with the [dev] tag?

I have restored thread 1209 (aka. [Not Working] Outdoor Pvp) and thread 12096 (aka WoW armory) from backup. Not all posts in these threads have been restored, since not all have been in backups.

Should you have any missing thread, please post the thread name or its ID (if you remember it).

Thank you for giving prompt attention and a courteous response to my issue, TheLuda.

I've been a moderator and administrator in other community forums, over the years. Keeping things straight is nearly a full-time job, which you must somehow fit into the rest of your day. You have my sincerest gratitude for sparing some precious few minutes from more pressing matters to take care of this one, good sir. :)