[Possible Fix]Druid Infinite Armor Bug

Guest AuntieMangos

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

Armor bug due to spell 66530 (Improved Barkskin)

The auraholder (66530) not removed when switched from Travel Form to another Form .

For which repository revision was the patch created?

Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?t=14868

Who has been writing this patch?

me

SpellAura.cpp @ 7702

m_isRemovedOnShapeLost = (m_caster_guid==m_target->GetGUID() &&
              m_spellProto->Stances &&
//              !(m_spellProto->AttributesEx2 & SPELL_ATTR_EX2_NOT_NEED_SHAPESHIFT) &&
             !(m_spellProto->Attributes & SPELL_ATTR_NOT_SHAPESHIFT));

I didn't found case when "m_spellProto->AttributesEx2 & SPELL_ATTR_EX2_NOT_NEED_SHAPESHIFT" is absolutly needed, but in fact remove this test resolve infinite armor bug.

Due to complexity of Aura system i am probably wrong but hope i didn't take your time for nothing...

• 40 years later...

Well i'm afraid it's not THAT simple :)

Note that the spell description explitily says that it is also active when not shapeshifted.

Required some larger tweak in Aura::HandleShapeshiftBoosts() to apply/unapply as required, because you cannot generally say it is unapplied on shapeshift or not, need to check which form you apply/unapply.

Hope i got it right in [10345].