What editor do you use to develop MaNGOS (linux) ?

Auntie Mangos

i used for database editing my own editor and its can edit C++ files (from filemanager )

http://getmangos.eu/community/showthread.php?10308-dbscript-4.0.99-db-editor-web-db&highlight=dbscript

i don't understand how can people using vim

Geany is minimum...but it can't open some files , and i use notepad.exe from wine ^)))

my filemanager can open any unopened by geany or notepad file (but if it too large loaded by only 100kb of , this can be changed if in search field post 200000 = 200kb e.t.c)

• 38 years later...

Cheers!!

I was wondering about what editor do you use to develop MaNGOS, cause I use Geany and vim but I really think there is a better way to maintain the project. I didn't code too much in linux so I am more used to M$VC where you open the .vcproj or the .sln to load the entire project.

Btw, MaNGOS is an excellent project, so congratulations to everyone involved!

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by TheLuda

Anjuta is pretty good, if you are running Gnome. KDevelop if you are running KDE. Or - if desktop environments do not matter for you, try Eclipse with the CDT plugin. Eclipse aslo has an excellent Git plugin.

Going and dying in a hole is pretty good, if you are running Gnome.

KDevelop for KDE, I definitely agree there for basically all medium to large c++ projects.