Access Problems.. wtf?

Guest manofwar95

I mean to say Visual Studio! xD

You jumped threads on me :o

Anyways, start mangosd.exe the same way you did before (Debug -> Start New Instance) and when the

error pops up again, click the button that says 'Break' and tell us where the magic arrow points

You can't debug C++ code in Visual Basic. You need to use Visual C++ or Studio.

When I start it, it says that there is no binary for it's debug or something like that but I press continue and it works fine when I get to the error I clicked break and it says, "No Source Avalible", "No symbols are loaded for any call stack frame". and That I should investigate further which I did what opened the tab Disassembley the code is WELL to big to post it all :\\

When I start it, it says that there is no binary for it's debug or something like that but I press continue and it works fine when I get to the error I clicked break and it says, "No Source Avalible", "No symbols are loaded for any call stack frame". and That I should investigate further which I did what opened the tab Disassembley the code is WELL to big to post it all :\\

Hmm.. did you move the mangosd.exe file from its original folder?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use