Just a suggestion

Guest shyhawk

This forum is huge and I search for answers first usually, I would wipe it and start over so the comments can be more current. It is just a thought. Some stuff on here is so old it is irrelevant. What I want is answers to 3.3.5 and current scripting. I see sadly Mangos is losing the best script guy, and that sucks.

M

And if we wipe it, and start from scratch I bet we would have complaints about missing stuff right in the 1st minute the wiped forums would be online.

What might be possible is keeping these forums read-only and starting fresh on a different installation. But thats probably something only started by cataclysmic events.

I can only tell my experience from SD2 (where I used the search often):

I often find extremely helpfull hints in threads that are 2 years old, and I am really glad that no one deleted these old threads (with on activity)

Hence I think also with mangos there are problems that come up now and then, never really get solved, their threads have no activity, but they still might hold information about promising and bad approaches

I can only tell my experience from SD2 (where I used the search often):

I often find extremely helpfull hints in threads that are 2 years old, and I am really glad that no one deleted these old threads (with on activity)

Hence I think also with mangos there are problems that come up now and then, never really get solved, their threads have no activity, but they still might hold information about promising and bad approaches

I couldn't agree more with you there dude.

Leave the forum as it is. It looks good and works.

Very apt for the age-ole saying of "If it ain't broken, don't try and fix it!"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use