[Quest] Quest Givers, Takers

Mylifesuxito

hello, i want to ask if this can be made in current mangos.

the thing is that some time 1 npc (entry) can start or end diferents quests, for example.

in FoS we have at the start this npc ( Archmage Koreln <Kirin Tor> ) wich he give a quest, but this quest he only should give it at HoR Instance. the quest is ( Wrath of the Lich King ).

so how can we make for this npc only give the quest there??

i thought that was possible to set via guids quest givers and takers, so this entry could start that quest on HoR only caus we could give to the guid at HoR to Start the quest or give it, and leave the other guids in FoS or PoS normally.

as far as i know.. quest.. Wrath of the lich king it's automatically offered after you kill the first bosses in hor(Falric and Marwyn)... so keep looking.. there are no diffrent npc entries with same name ...

my point: he shouldn't give quest wrath of the lich king...

as far as i know.. quest.. Wrath of the lich king it's automatically offered after you kill the first bosses in hor(Falric and Marwyn)... so keep looking.. there are no diffrent npc entries with same name ...

my point: he shouldn't give quest wrath of the lich king...

Schmoozerd: could be but how to know it?? if i look at wowhead the only location is at HoR, but i go in retail to FoS and he is there too, so how to know it?

roby10: Well according to wowhead this quest havnt pre-requis, so that is giving just for go to HoR, maybe im wrong i make this quest long time ago in retail.

as working to script HoR(failed) i noticed.. he is in HoR.. when lady sylvanas/jaina runs after lich king.. he and another npc run also.. that's all that they to.. and ofc they dissapear after..

i'm pretty sure about that auto quest give when first 2 "bosses" are done

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use