What if...

Guest TheLuda

Imagine it was a wonderful day, and the mangos community forums would be empty, except for all of the great people we have here. Zero topics, no guides, no issue reports, patches whatsoever here, and only the "newly" opened community café (yus yus, this place) would exist.

Imagine you had the powers to add one topic, feature, whatsoever comes to your mind to our community to make it better, prettier, funnier.

Now list this one thing here. Your sheep wants to know what it would be.

i've been going through some old patches and they're sometimes still usable / a good base for new patches.

so if you'd start over, at least create a read-only archive of the current forum so that we can still link to it and search information there.

besides that, getting rid of so many outdated/useless posts might be a nice idea.

Imagine it was a wonderful day, and the mangos community forums would be empty

How could that be a wonderful day? :-)

Btw there is actually one thing I like to change, these damn ugly smilies. ;):D:) Gosh they're so ugly (ah wasn't that asked in this thread?). Okay if the forums would be empty I'd restore them via backup.

Regards

Skirnir

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use