3.0.x support - when will we support it?

Hey iv'e extracted the 3.0.2 dbc and maps with the ad.exe from the 302-willcrashforsure branch but i still get this:

2008-11-01 21:17:18 ERROR:Map file './maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version (outdated?). Please, create new using ad.exe program.
2008-11-01 21:17:18 ERROR:Correct *.map files not found in path './maps' or *.vmap/*vmdir files in './vmaps'. Please place *.map/*.vmap/*.vmdir files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

Any ideeas ? Note that vmaps are disabled by config and ive not extrated them.

Also note that my 3.0.2 maps size is ~400 MB

Ok recompiled the ad.exe and the map s work but..

Some required *.dbc files (2 from 65) not found or not compatible:
./dbc/BattlemasterList.dbc (exist, but have 33 fields instead 34) Wrong client version DBC file?
./dbc/Map.dbc (exist, but have 123 fields instead 118) Wrong client version DBC file?

Also i get an error when using ad.exe at the dbc files extraction

Error opening archive './Data/lichking.MPQ': File operation Error

And i get 6 warnings while compiling the ad.exe

1>Compiling...
1>wave.cpp
1>system.cpp
1>.\\system.cpp(174) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>parser.cpp
1>.\\libmpq\\parser.cpp(82) : warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>mpq_libmpq.cpp
1>mpq.cpp
1>.\\libmpq\\mpq.cpp(209) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>.\\libmpq\\mpq.cpp(374) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>.\\libmpq\\mpq.cpp(573) : warning C4018: '>' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>huffman.cpp
1>extract.cpp
1>explode.cpp
1>dbcfile.cpp
1>common.cpp
1>.\\libmpq\\common.cpp(616) : warning C4244: '=' : conversion from '__int64' to 'unsigned int', possible loss of data
1>adt.cpp
1>Generating Code...
1>Linking...
1>Embedding manifest...
1>Build log was saved at "file://c:\\Mangos\\contrib\\extractor\\release\\BuildLog.htm"
1>ad - 0 error(s), 6 warning(s)
========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

PS: Codebox tag doesn't work

Note that i used a clean 3.0.2 client not woltk alpha one

No. The Beta is the expansion. It doesn't really patch overtop of your existing install. You can get it by going to http://www.<you know where>.com/downloads/clients/pc/beta-downloader-enUS.html

It will automatically update to the latest build when you try to connect. You can just type in whatever you want for username and password to get it to update (client version checking and updating happens before account authentication).

It doesn't require any registration or active account to download to all so linking to it shouldn't be a problem.

Ahh ok i see, well i found woltk 3.0.2 bet client(actually it sais it's 3.0.1 when i download it :huh:) but where do i get 3.0.3 patch ?

Also can i apply the 3.0.2 bet client patch over my clean 3.0.2 install ?

First question:

The WoTLK beta client updates WoW 2.4.x to WoTLK 3.0.1, and then you must update from WoTLK beta 3.0.1 to 3.0.3.

Second question:

Se answer to the first question.

That's the way I had to go to get WoTLK beta. But that was about a month ago, and I got the beta thru wowwiki.

K so i now have 3.0.2 client, do i need to revert to 2.4.3 then apply the beta woltk ?

I don't think you understand. The beta operates as a seperate entity. It doesn't matter what patch the live client is on, it only matters what patch the beta one is on. If you install the beta, it should give you the option to patch up to 3.0.3. (Patch the beta client that is)