[10770][patch] fix for Auction House addons

Guest XEQT

Author of this patch : Me (XEQT)

Which revision : 10767

I found a problem with the checks in AuctionHouseMgr. Many AH Addons dosen't work because of this issue and the problem is that the checks isen't right. It checks so that the value isent the same as it self, when we should check if its just lower then stated.

Its a quick fix so that addons work propperly. And its so small that i can just put it here.

Tested and workes with addons.

the fix is below

Howto reproduce the error : in wow client write down in say "/script QueryAuctionItems("", 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0)" (whitout quotes). It should get you all the auctions that is in place but it shows none.

// XEQT

After some testing and searching this is what keeps the addons from not working.

"quilty" can bee 2 diffrent values deppending on how you search on the AuctionHouse.

But both methods should show all objects.

This is a simple fix and it solves the problem with not getting any search objects in AH.

Now i can see objects and that helps alot ;)

diff --git a/src/game/AuctionHouseMgr.cpp b/src/game/AuctionHouseMgr.cpp
index 7357cb5..92e8637 100644
--- a/src/game/AuctionHouseMgr.cpp
+++ b/src/game/AuctionHouseMgr.cpp
@@ -626,7 +626,8 @@ void AuctionHouseObject::BuildListAuctionItems(WorldPacket& data, Player* player
        if (inventoryType != 0xffffffff && proto->InventoryType != inventoryType)
            continue;

-        if (quality != 0xffffffff && proto->Quality != quality)
+        // quality can bee both 0 and 0xffffffff when you search through objects and whant to show them all.
+        if (quality != 0xffffffff && quality != 0 && proto->Quality < quality)
            continue;

if (levelmin != 0x00 && (proto->RequiredLevel < levelmin || (levelmax != 0x00 && proto->RequiredLevel > levelmax)))

// XEQT

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use