failed to create users in mysql when installing mangos

Guest cesargodoy

Excuse the mistakes, I am using a translator!

I'm installing a server wow on ubuntu linux, following the manual wiki (http://www.getmangos.eu/wiki/Compile_MaNGOS_On_Ubuntu), could build up, I got to the part where you must create users in mysql! I stopped on "Download the Database"

the doubts and the following: udb folder and acid must be created in "/" or in a directory "~" as in the example?

good, used the example and was created passt, where if I use "cd ~" I go into the folder you created and I see the folders and udb acid, viz the full download. but when you create users using the command: mysql-u-ppassword mangos </ opt / mangos / mangos / sql / create_mysql.sql

of the following error, folder or file not found.

what could be wrong?

Don't use translators, they suck.

I don't use ubuntu so much, but if you would read the error message, it tells you a lot.

"folder of file not found", aka, is "create_mysql.sql" located in "/opt/mangos/mangos/sql/"?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but this "</ opt / mangos / mangos / sql / create_mysql.sql" is not the same as

"< /opt/mangos/mangos/sql/create_mysql.sql". The spaces makes a big difference sometimes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use