Wiki changes - 6th December 2010

Guest Auntie Mangos

Hi,

just a short notice: this night I will be pushing live a few changes, and improvements to the Wiki, to actually make editing more fun. Do not be surprise if some tiny things break for a limited time, it will be be good tomorrow morning.

There will be a few hundred fixes coming so please do not shoot me if something breaks :P

Any reason why this new icon was created?

I like it. It's clear and fits this website, but I don't see the connection to MaNGOS. It's just a cloud with a flash. Could as well been used by a weather forecast.

Weatherman: "Don't leave you house tomorrow, looks like there will be MaNGOS-foundation" :)

Regards

Skirnir.

Very nice new logo, I like it very much!

And what about the Wiki changes? I can supply more stuff, templates, general docs, structure, etc. if the changes from today smell good.

I have some troubles accessing the internet this afternoon, I'll have a look at the wiki in a few hours.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use