'tis the season

Guest TheLuda

... well, the topic says it, it is this season, where people somehow have these warm, kind feelings, and the sheep apparently is no exception.

I have considered to start a campaign and actually help some people, collect some funds and help a few people get food, or something along those lines.

What do you think? Worth the effort or a waste of time?

... well, the topic says it, it is this season, where people somehow have these warm, kind feelings, and the sheep apparently is no exception.

I have considered to start a campaign and actually help some people, collect some funds and help a few people get food, or something along those lines.

What do you think? Worth the effort or a waste of time?

http://www.pennyexperiment.com/

Take a look at what this guy is doing. I remember someone linked me that on IRC but I don't remember who. :)

If some more people would follow his example, world could be a better place to live - without too many people having nothing to eat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use