Getting tired of entering .gm off command, please help me with conf

So i just recently got my private server up and running but I'm having an issue with the GM mode disabling process. Right now no matter what GM level (0 - 3) the account is that i log onto I am always invisible/in gm mode. I need help figuring out how to make it so that Players (gm level 0) login as visible and in gm off mode.

In the mangos.conf my gm login settings and gm visible settings are at disabled and visible. But it still logs me in as invisible.

That section of mangos.conf is the only section I can find to control login settings.

So to restate my question, How do i configure it so players (gm level 0) log in as visible/gm off mode?:/:/:/

Yes they are in the correct state, I suppose I should have deleted my post because I found out what was going on. I had all the configurations right but I wasn't leaving the starting area... so pretty much I just spaced on the fact that the starting areas mobs are mostly neutral xD Thank you for the response though :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use