Finding DisplayID?

Guest robindude

Alright, I've been trying everything I can think of (short of going into the game and literally trying all 30000+ displayID's one at a time) to find a particular displayID so I can do fun Morph things with it.

It's not an item ID, or an NPC ID, it's the ID of the purple glowing demon thingy that a warlock turns into when using their Metamorphosis ability. Looked through the creature DB and there's a reference to a 'Dreadlord - Metamorphosis (Warlock)' listing it's modelid1 as 348. This is definitely NOT the right one (though it DOES come up with a Dreadlord image, it's larger, not exactly the right shape, isn't purple, doesn't glow).

Any help?

On a side note, wouldn't a GM command to OBTAIN display ID's make sense? Something like '.getid' with options for 'entry' or 'display' returning the entry or display ID of whatever you're focused on at that point? Just a thought.

Ah. Thanks for the .npc command, though here it isn't helpful. The target is NOT an NPC but a transformed PC (tried the command, doesn't work). Looked through creature_model_info... that contains nothing new. Still unable to find the DisplayID of a player warlock (me in this case) who is under the effects of Metamorphosis.

On a side note, wouldn't a GM command to OBTAIN display ID's make sense? Something like '.getid' with options for 'entry' or 'display' returning the entry or display ID of whatever you're focused on at that point? Just a thought.

.lookup displayid "That purple glowy warlock demon thing"

No results found!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use