Mangos 0.12 Branch

Guest Grex

Hi there I'm trying to find the mangos-0.12 branch, but I only found the master branch and 400 branch.

I'm searching a lot of hours only to get it compiled with scriptdev2.

I downloaded the mangos one for 2.4.3 and using scriptdev2 rev 812 but there always come following message:

grex@grex-VirtualBox:~/mangos$ git apply src/bindings/ScriptDev2/patches/MaNGOS-2008-10-28-ScriptDev2.patch

error: patch failed: configure.ac:312

error: configure.ac: patch does not apply

error: src/bindings/.gitignore: already exists in working directory

error: patch failed: src/bindings/Makefile.am:14

error: src/bindings/Makefile.am: patch does not apply

error: patch failed: src/mangosd/Makefile.am:33

error: src/mangosd/Makefile.am: patch does not apply

I tried patch -p1 < src/bindings/ScriptDev2/patches/MaNGOS-2008-10-28-ScriptDev2.patch this doesn't help really :(

How I can compile the latest mangos core (rev 6928 right?) with the scriptdev2 (812 right?).

OK thanks, it's very mystery because I can use the maps for Mangos rev 6928 (only tested on windows) but not for Mangos One/0.12.0 (Revision 0672) for Linux_32 (little endian).

There always comes the message Map file '/home/wow/maps/0004331.map' is non-compatible version (oudated?). Please, create new using ad.exe program.

Where I can get the latest ad.exe, i tried more than 5 ad.exe?

EDIT: I cannot believe it, I searched the ad.exe from the mangos source, I found it, and extract the maps. They have only ~200 MB?, the maps folder with the other ad.exe has more than 1 GB.

this point then that you now possibl;e use right ad.exe. In new mangos revisions for all branches used new map format that let store data lot more compressed by size.

No "other ad.exe's" thing. As i say you need use ad.exe exactly from used mangos resvision sources. Ofc. ad.exe changes no so often, but if you setup mangos (in different updating it) this only way been sure that you use right ad.exe.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use