Pet won't stay

Askeladd

Hi everyone,

I seem to be having a strange issue on my hunter test character. I can tame a pet without any problems, but it won't stay. As soon as it dies, or is dismissed, or anything causing it not to be at my side anymore, it completely disappears. I can't call it back, it's as if there never was a pet to begin with.

Anyone else had something like this happen before? And how can I solve it? I updated everything today so I should be on current version of Mangos, scriptdev2, unifieddb and acid.

I had this issue on a normal account, different GM level account, if I gave myself the spells manually or use the .npc tame command, or if I ran through the starting quests with a new character,.. It keeps happening all the time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Hi, thanks for the quick support :-) I seem to be having a problem with updating to [11061]. I'm trying to do git-pull in my main mangos directory through Git-Bash but the latest update I have in the sql\\updates folder remains [11058]. I can't seem to update through the GUI version of git either.

Any recommendations on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks, I tried it just now. Git status gives as output

# On branch master

# Your branch is ahead of 'origin/master' by 146 commits.

#

nothing to commit (working directory clean)

So everything should be fine, I assume. When I do git reset --hard is gives me

HEAD is now at 33a2a8c Merge branch '400' of git://github.com/mangos/mangos.git

And when I try another git pull it says again that I'm already up-to-date and the latest sql update file is still [11058]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use