All Creatures Floating

Pretty much the title states what problem I am having. I get the following error in my mangos server log ,

2011-02-20 03:42:40 ERROR:Creature (Entry: 1) has wrong value (0) in `InhabitType`, creature will not correctly walk/swim/fly

2011-02-20 03:42:40 ERROR:Creature (Entry: 2) has wrong value (0) in `InhabitType`, creature will not correctly walk/swim/fly

2011-02-20 03:42:40 ERROR:Creature (Entry: 3) has wrong value (0) in `InhabitType`, creature will not correctly walk/swim/fly

it states that I have all 0 for teh value which I do not have eigther a 1 or 3 in its place but it does not seem to pull that from the sql. when loged in game the NPcs or creatures that are standing stilll seem to be floating just off the ground. while other my float higher as the move about their paths. Any help in fixing this would be great.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use