Account lost

Guest JuanRaffael

Hello Everyone,

I set up a Server using the Mangosrev3462, the CompleteSDB156 and a normal MapExtractor with the Guide from Reaper-X (http://www.reaper-x.com/2007/06/28/configuring-mangos-for-tbc-server-or-wow-classic-server-setting-up-private-wow-server/) as I am just interested in a classic server.

I asked myself how to save the accounts as setting up the server and as it worked and i startet to play a bit i saved some files i thought important in a different place on my computer. More exact the executables realmd and mangos and the sql files.

I tryied to set up the Server one more time and to kind of import the old files through sql commands but it did not worked.

My basic questions are:

1. Is it possible to "save" the Accounts of an Mangos Server, if yes how can it be achieved? (For example in case of getting a new computer then setting up a Server on it and then restore the "saved" Accounts on it)

2. Is it possible to restore my old Accounts from the files i saved, if yes how?

Greetings

JuanRaffael

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use