how can i use mangos for other games

lfadaqring

My own suggestion would be to learn C++, start helping out MaNGOS or forking it with your own additions and only then look onto other games.

Its true that mangos provides such a possibility to adapt it to other games, though I doubt that without C++ knowledge you'd do any good.

Other MMORPG's require somewhat similar coding, but different altogether.

Already asked a million times, but there is no support for other games. You can download the source code and attempt to make it work with another game, but:

A. you would have to do months of research on the other game (if it isn't already done)

B. you would have to have a lot of knowledge of programming and development to make it work

If you don't know C++, start there. If you do, start researching whatever game you want to target.

It's a lot of research and studying and a lot of time and exploration. No one can hold your hand and help you, and no one will tell you to change X, Y, and Z and then it will work with anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use