Mangos & Ulduar

man1ac

Hey Guys!

I am playing on a german private WoW Server, and it is being said, that we get Patch 3.3.5 and Ulduar soon. Our guild wants to be the first one clear on Ulduar, so we are looking for opportunitys to train Ulduar. Thats why we had the idea to set up our own Server, with Ulduar already working. I found this forum, but no information if Ulduar is working on any mangos package/server.

Can you tell me this? I dont need anything but working Ulduar (should be Blizzlike or near to that....)

Thank you very much!

You also should notice that the beginning of Ulduar is a vehicle based event, but mangos still not support using vehicles.

But instead of creating an own server just for practice an instance, you should create a account at one of the hundreds fun server out there, get T9 for free and make your training there. I think this would be easier than learning how to run a stable and correct server.

You also should notice that the beginning of Ulduar is a vehicle based event, but mangos still not support using vehicles.

But instead of creating an own server just for practice an instance, you should create a account at one of the hundreds fun server out there, get T9 for free and make your training there. I think this would be easier than learning how to run a stable and correct server.

That would make sense, yes :)

Do you know any instant 80 Server, where training Ulduar can easily begin and where events work?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use