mining is no more than 290

kitsunesaqua

looks up to apologize for noobice, but only reported what I reported, or reaches 290 not as the continuation up to the 300.

but also did not need an answer so neh

enough to talk "friend this is not bug, fix the link .... that you will see that it goes to 290"

but anyway for the clarification vlw

Did you ever wonder why this profession is called "mining" and not "smelting"?

I'd suggest you do some...what was it called again...oh yea, mining ;)

If you don't want to move your rear away from the auction house, that's not our problem...

just look

first mind I demand a little respect, for a start you can see that q put "I'm having problems with mining" is put in BUGS is why I have not found anywhere else, my friends players playing right into wow q LK said they would 300 until I saw the thorium in the thorium wowheadque turns gray at 290 and even then it fel iron, and iron gall qo my lvl is 300 so I decided to report

Now if the post offended you, sorry, but I played in 2.4.3 and the function of the mining and smelt thorium goes to 290 and then q feliron know the versions are different.

just wanted to report what is happening for more than six players have reported to me the same thing "has no way to reach 300 in mining" after smelt thorium does not open no longer function

and went to see

Now I apologize to the developers for my lack of knowledge in the game but espresso "If you do not want to move your rear away from the auction house, that's not our problem ..." I think it was not too?

a little kindness would be much better after I do not have 15 year old .. I'm 35 and I have done several games and the server is really why I report something is wrong because it's not just me six players are "addicted" to say the same thing .. "has something wrong with the mining"

whatever .. sorry just wanted to help .. if he knew it would offend, nor committed any more .. I promise you that even if I think 30000 is no longer reporting bugs ok

How to fix this "error"? Complain at the game designer that they didn't make mining trivial enough for you...

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=16153#recipes

This ' "error" ' and also the link to wowhead should have told you that

* it is no error, and as proof that it is correct that smelting thorium is gray (and hence no skillup) at 290

ur problem is the lack of knowledge of the game...

This comes after Thorium and..

This comes in the same spot...

instead of calling game bugs, do more research in the problem (in this case the lack of information about the proffesion)

This should have told you:

* how the design was meant, if you want to skillup with smelting, you should smelt the proper minerals.

* ' instead of calling game bugs ' <-- there is no bug

* 'do more research in the problem (in this case the lack of information about the proffesion) ' <-- what you are supposed to do

Ofc reporting bugs is appreciated by devs and interested users, but not reading the given answers is not appreciated!

(and if you did not understand the meaning of the answer, then ask what was meant, and not ask the same question again :) )

So, you got a sharp answer, likely no harm meant by anyone

first mind I demand a little respect

you didn't show the ppl who answered your question the respect that you actually cared to read their answers

(clearify: you didn't show you read them, this is no statement about you reading them)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use