Metamorphosis is not working as it should

Guest Azpas

Using World DB:

YTDB_0.14.2_R592_MaNGOS_R11321_SD2_R2018_ACID_R308_RuDB_R38.8

Using creature EventAI: ACID 3.0.7 - Full Release for Mangos (3.3.5a Client)

I do not know if this is how it should put the data, it is my first topic and sorry for my bad english

Hello

The problem with Metamorphosis (Warlock Demonology talent) is that sometimes does not work .. It works sometimes but sometimes when you activate the spell does not give you the buff of Metamorphosis and your character flashes purple clouds with lightning as it should be before the transformation but nothing happens ..

It is a problem in the database or server?

At first it is a problem with the server. Metamorphosis has 3 minutes spellcooldown. The talent nemisis reduce the spellcooldown to 2 minutes(3 of 3 points), but nemesis reduce not all spells from metamorphosis

metamorphosis has a lot of trigger spells.

There are 2 solutions for your problem:

1. fix nemesis that, that nemesis effects all metamorphosis trigger spells

2. Remove the cooldown from trigger spell, if the trigger spell has cooldown, but not the mainspell

I have choose the second solution, because I hope this fix other shapeshifts too, like fast switching between cat and direbear or shadowform and normalform

https://github.com/Reamer/mangos/commit/025ac44771c7235bcf3989bc765d6b91649761dd

I hope this helps you

and sorry for my bad english

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use