Zero own forum

Guest lillecarl

I wonder why do mangos zero have its own forum, wouldn't it be better if we just made separate sections for zero one and master? so everyone is at the same place and can share ideas and help each other as much as possible? (also i think udw is kinda clunky compared to getmangos.eu)

That probably is due to the fact that the zero forums have been active and more frequented for zero development.

I will consider to add forums for mangos-one and mangos-zero here, if there is sufficient interest in that.

Thus: if you do want to discuss mangos-zero or mangos-one here, please raise any applicable body parts to indicate your interest.

That probably is due to the fact that the zero forums have been active and more frequented for zero development.

I will consider to add forums for mangos-one and mangos-zero here, if there is sufficient interest in that.

Thus: if you do want to discuss mangos-zero or mangos-one here, please raise any applicable body parts to indicate your interest.

Eh, my english ain that great so i didnt get the complete message, but some pros would be that the cores are pretty similiar, so many parts affect all of the 3 cores

cons should be that there could be less structure in the forum if a topic does not have a "Version Tag" or something like that ( [Zero] [One] [Master] )

Because (at least as i see it) the biggest pro with mangos is the community, ive never seen such interest in a WoW project like this, and making it better would be even more awesome :)

(If this is what you mean with "body parts")

- LilleCarl

For "one" it is'nt neccecery. It's repo keeps up to master and differences handled by, as said above, "version tag".

For zero... i dunno. It has not so big community and it'll die in separated forum. Anyway, it, like a "one", keeps(or trying) up to master, with backports of some patches. If somebody asks question about "zero" in "master" forum, it'll not be so terrible.

Just use "version tags".

ive never seen such interest in a WoW project like this

You need to remember, we should try to stick together, becouse we have ot so many "sucscribers".

Yes Tiaquenes we should stick together, that why i would love to have the zero development forum here to, i mean they are under the "mangos user" on github, so they should be a part of the mangos community in my opinion atleast :) its the biggest pro of mangos, the community and the awesome and helpful people :)

It has not so big community and it'll die in separated forum.

It will die if we will continue create duplicate forums and sections for zero instead used one _already_ existed.

Zero forum exist. Not need run around and creating unneed clones.

One case ofc different because currently it not have specialized section or forum

• 3 months later...

Well that's funny, I was about to make the same topic.

Having a centralized community website would be way better than the actual situation.

Currently , it divides both users and possible dev's, also, the getmangos.eu guides and wiki are way better.

TL;DR : +1 for moving the zero forum to getmangos.eu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use