[not confirmed] Improved Devotion Aura

Guest gsrcb

I think that is confirmed...

the test was performed, testing the healing before and after adding talent points.

also the addons dr. damage, shown as increased heals (approximately), but with or without Improved Devotion Aura heals are always the same.

Mangos Version: 11100

Custom Patches: Kero99

Database Name and Version : ytdb

Devotion Aura and Improved Devotion Aura are 2 auras. They have the same Icon. I am not sure but I think that in clean mangos source those 2 auras don't stack (can only be 1 at the same time). It can be seen when in party, the other party member will have aura applied/removed flooded in combat log and it can be seen in mangosd console that those 2 auras remove each other at applying.

I wish You understand what I meant ;P If it is like this - Devotion Aura and Imp. Devotion Aura need stack rule in IsNoStackSpellDueToSpell().

From mangos code:

// Swift Retribution / Improved Devotion Aura (talents) and Paladin Auras
               if (((spellInfo_1->SpellFamilyFlags2 & 0x00000020) && (spellInfo_2->SpellIconID == 291 || spellInfo_2->SpellIconID == 3028)) ||
                   ((spellInfo_2->SpellFamilyFlags2 & 0x00000020) && (spellInfo_1->SpellIconID == 291 || spellInfo_1->SpellIconID == 3028)))
                   return false;

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use