[Help Please] 000.vmtree is missing

Gibbss

Hello !

First, sorry for my weak english :P

Im trying to run mangos one 2.4.3 server. I dont have problem to run it without vmaps, evyrthing runs fine, but :/ shooting by walls sucks..So i decide to turn vmaps. And here is a problem...I have good configured mangosd.conf ( DataDir = "/root/mangos-server/Data" ) Here i got 3 folders, DBC, MAPS, and VMAPS. All those files i extracted from my 2.4.3 Client....And i got this:

WORLD: VMap support included. LineOfSight:1, getHeight:0, indoorCheck:1 WORLD: VMap data directory is: /root/mangos-server/Data/vmaps VMap file '/root/mangos-server/Data/vmaps/000.vmtree' is missing or point to wrong version vmap file, redo vmaps with latest vmap_assembler.exe program Correct *.map files not found in path '/root/mangos-server/Data/maps' or *.vmtree/*.vmtile files in '/root/mangos-server/Data/vmaps'. Please place *.map and vmap files in appropriate directories or correct the DataDir value in the mangosd.conf file.

I rly PLEASE for help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use