Ticket System

Gibbss

Might read your post again and think about why no one answers? Just as example. You own a shop where you give away self build and designed TVs. One day some random guy walks into your shop and asks you how "yar shitty TV workz cuz no problem w/ other TVs. ur TV alpha version!" would you explain him something or just send that unfriendly guy to the door? Well I can tell you, I wouldn't even tell that guy his own name.

What have we learned? Just because you can establish a internet connection and set up a MaNGOS server that doesn't mean you know how to behave.

Regards and good luck learning

Skirnir

PS: Or in your world: "no1! kthxbye!" ;) (just as hint, not everyone around is 14-16 years old)

I would really love to provide a valuable answer to your post, Gibbss. But... I can not do so. I do not understand what your post is supposed to tell us and what your question is related to.

Yes, I do speak English, and I so for almost 25 years now, but I do not understand all those abbreviations.

As Skirnir suggests, the most active and friendly people on these forums are grown ups which do not communicate in abbreviations or any other youth slang. Not to mention the large amount of people who or not native English speakers.

Gibbss, I am sure if you rephrase your original post into English without any abbreviations, and add a little precision and detail to what the exact nature of your request is, you will get a qualified reply on these forums.

Cool support. I try oregon core then.

Seriously, how am I supposed to support you if I can not understand what you want from us?!

Yes, there may be differences between the ticket system in TC2/OregonCore, and mangos-one. But what exactly is crappy?

P.S. you know that the people answering support requests on OregonCore forums are mostly those answering on MaNGOs forums, too? Do you?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use