[One] ReCalculateHealAtPeriodicTick

Guest rowman

* What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

periodicheal ignored changing addheal (caster)

* For which repository revision was the patch created?

ONE

* Is there a thread in the bug report section or at lighthouse? If yes, please add a link to the thread.

dont know

* Who has been writing this patch? Please include either forum user names or email addresses.

me

diff --git a/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp 
b/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp index b36131d..6299286 100644 
--- a/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp 
+++ b/src/game/SpellAuras.cpp 
@@ -5853,6 +5934,7 @@ 
void Aura::PeriodicTick()              
else
              pdamage = amount;
+            pdamage = pCaster->SpellHealingBonusDone(target,spellProto,pdamage,DOT,GetStackAmount());
             pdamage = target->SpellHealingBonusTaken(pCaster, spellProto, pdamage, DOT, GetStackAmount());
             DETAIL_FILTER_LOG(LOG_FILTER_PERIODIC_AFFECTS, "PeriodicTick: %s heal of %s for %u health inflicted by %u",

No It is NOT the way it worked on 2.4.3.

example: relic macros (druid/pala). you have your macros to switch the correct relict (lets say +healing on rejuvenation), then cast that spell. same for your other healing spells. I'm really sure this worked on retail. The ticks of rejuv would stay the same.

I'm not sure however about the lifebloom issue. refreshing the lifebloom stacks MIGHT cause recalculation. But NOT the periodic tick.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use