[REQUEST] scriptdev2.sql for 3.3.5a

Guest DracePhoenix

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if it's a stupid request, but I'm still using Navicat for Servers and couldn't find scriptdev2.sql for 3.3.5a anywhere.

I mean the complete one, I've tried to get some into my Navicat Databases but they're just doing a LOT of errors.

So, could someone of you maybe share it somewhere so i could download it?

Thanks for your help.

Hey guys,

I'm sorry if it's a stupid request, but I'm still using Navicat for Servers and couldn't find scriptdev2.sql for 3.3.5a anywhere.

I mean the complete one, I've tried to get some into my Navicat Databases but they're just doing a LOT of errors.

Thanks for your help.

in your mangos folder browse to src\\bindings\\ScriptDev2\\sql

mangos_scriptname_full.sql is the full sql file for the mangos db

scriptdev2_script_full.sql is the full sql file for the scriptdev2 db

Hey guys,

Thanks for your help.

in your mangos folder browse to src\\bindings\\ScriptDev2\\sql

mangos_scriptname_full.sql is the full sql file for the mangos db

scriptdev2_script_full.sql is the full sql file for the scriptdev2 db

Well, i tried that one but it just gives me a whole bunch of errors telling me that data's are missing.

In this case you likely have an very outdated SD2, outdated mangos, or didn't install a world-database properly.

I can tell you that both SD2 sql-full files apply proper to a correctly installed environment.

Edit: BTw, this subforum is about "Site feedback & help", where the "help" is adressed toward site, too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use