return of the great white dope

Guest HSC_Dev3

lol hey check it yep i am considering getting back on the scene after 1.5yrs of vacationing.. who all is out there that used to work with me? also, I need some refresher information, i know 4.x.x isnt supported and i wont ask for help on that here but i know about the 400 branch of mangos so i was curious what client they are building against there, if its taboo to ask i ask forgiveness in advance.. if you cannot answer, can someone tell me which file in the git tells you what client a given repo is built for so i can scan the forked repos? thanks in advance.

Welcome back HSC! Since the 400 branch is still experimental, much of its code is still derived from master for 3.3.5a. Typically you can find the supported client versions in Realmlist.cpp, under the section static RealmBuildInfo ExpectedRealmdClientBuilds.

However, the source in the 400 branch still shows 3.3.5.12340 (3.3.5a) as the highest supported client version. Go figure!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use