[Mangos-One] ScriptDev2 Compile Error

Guest kepheus

Hey :-)

Geting the following error message:

1>     Creating library ..\\..\\..\\..\\bin\\win32_release\\mangosscript.lib and object ..\\..\\..\\..\\bin\\win32_release\\mangosscript.exp 1>ScriptLoader.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl AddSC_instance_blackfathom_deeps(void)" (?AddSC_instance_blackfathom_deeps@@YAXXZ) referenced in function "void __cdecl AddScripts(void)" (?AddScripts@@YAXXZ) 1>..\\..\\..\\..\\bin\\win32_release\\mangosscript.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Using:

Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Microsoft.NET Framework 4

Visual C++ 2010

Is this error already known?

Thanks in advance.

Greetings

kepheus

Hello lillecarl,

thanks for your reply. I think you helped me. ;-)

C:\\MangosOne Source\\server\\src\\bindings\\scriptdev2\\patches

So I have to apply the PATCH file "MaNGOS- One-s1368-ScriptDev2", right?

I'll do this today and then it should work.

kepheus

Yes, if you use git (msysgit and git bash) then you can "cd" into your mangos source dir (C:\\MangosOne Source\\server\\) then you type "git am src/bindings/ScriptDev2/patches/MaNGOS- One-s1368-ScriptDev2.patch" (Note that ScriptDev2 should be with capital S and D and that i did not check the path completely, but this should probably solve your shit ;)

Hello lillecarl,

thanks for your reply. I think you helped me. ;-)

C:\\MangosOne Source\\server\\src\\bindings\\scriptdev2\\patches

So I have to apply the PATCH file "MaNGOS- One-s1368-ScriptDev2", right?

I'll do this today and then it should work.

kepheus

Yes, if you use git (msysgit and git bash) then you can "cd" into your mangos source dir (C:\\MangosOne Source\\server\\) then you type "git am src/bindings/ScriptDev2/patches/MaNGOS- One-s1368-ScriptDev2.patch" (Note that ScriptDev2 should be with capital S and D and that i did not check the path completely, but this should probably solve your shit ;)

Tryed it but doesn't work. Same error.

actually no. The patch located in ScriptDev2/patches is only important for cmake configurations. ScriptDev2 for TBC is maintained at an own repository these days: github.com/mangos-one/scriptdev2.git

Yes. This is the ScriptDev2 which I'm using.

github.com/mangos-one/scriptdev2.git

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use