[One]Enable proper removal of auras from the Shattrah flasks

Cupcake

MaNGOS One s1434

SD2 One s2353

TBCDB 1.2.0

--------------------------------

Note: May apply to master also.

--------------------------------

What bug does the patch fix? What features does the patch add?

Fixes correct removal of auras applied by all the Shattrath Flasks.

Atm when these flasks get removed, only the visual auras get removed, the auras responsible for the stats are still applied to the player. This can let players to stack multple flasks/elixirs at once.

Also the Bloodberry Elixir has the same issue so it was included in the patch also.

Patch here: http://pastebin.com/8st7Zv0L

PS: I'm using svn, so maybe someone can convert it to git.

Is not just a problem with stacking, the auras don't get removed if you remove the buff with right-click. IF you right-click to remove the buff from you, only the visual gets removed, stats are still buffed. And they are supposed to work just in end game instances, so if you leave the instance, the buff should get removed, but atm just the visual aura gets removed properly. So players can go inside SWP for example, use flask, get outside and still have the stats buffed.This patch solves both problems.

Hope you get what i'm saying.

PS: This problem was present in the last 2 years btw, since the aura system got changed, weird how no one reported it.

This aura does not appear to be in places that are not listed in Aura requirements, checking on it will go into the spell::CheckCast. In these places the order of removal and imposing aura is determined by stacking. If you do not - want to implement check (but not hack like this). Sorry, but the code of m-one I did not look very long ...

Well i looked at the Spell::CheckCast code but couldn't find any place that handles the removal of triggered auras, so maybe anyone with more experience can look into this. This is a major bug atm in One, i've seen players doing 2800 dps because of this bug ,which shouldn't be possible in 2.4.3.

Anyway, until this gets fixed by MaNGOS standards, the patch i linked works with no problems.Btw seems svn didn't include the name of the function, all those custom cases are in void Aura::HandleAuraDummy(bool apply, bool Real) , in the // AT REMOVE else {...} block .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use