db_version issue

Hello all,

I was able to install Mangos Zero (and have it fully working) on a test machine last week (Ubuntu 10.04 32bit). However, I've been trying since yesterday to get it up and running on a faster computer. The compilation of Mangos Zero, ScriptDev0, and the Zero Database (including a successful import into mysql) work properly. However, after doing the usual edits to the config files, the maps/dbc/vmaps stuff, etc., I get the following error after trying to start mangos-worldd:

[0 ms] SQL: SET CHARACTER SET `utf8`
Connected to MySQL database [email protected]:3306/zp_world
MySQL client library: 5.1.41
MySQL server ver: 5.1.41-3ubuntu12.10
AUTOCOMMIT SUCCESSFULLY SET TO 1
[0 ms] SQL: SET NAMES `utf8`
[0 ms] SQL: SET CHARACTER SET `utf8`
SQL: SELECT required_z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect_event FROM db_version LIMIT 1
query ERROR: Unknown column 'required_z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect_event' in 'field list'
[0 ms] SQL: SELECT * FROM db_version LIMIT 1
The table `db_version` in your [WORLD] database indicates that this database is out of date!

[A] You have: --> `z1765_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect.sql`

[b] You need: --> `z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect_event.sql`

You must apply all updates after [A] to [b] to use mangos with this database.
These updates are included in the sql/updates folder.
Please read the included [README] in sql/updates for instructions on updating.

I have googled 'z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect_event.sql' but no results were found. I also confirmed that z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect_event.sql does not exist in server\\sql\\updates. Instead, z1809_xxxxx_01_mangos_spell_affect.sql exists.

Has anyone seen this issue before? If so, could I please have some info on how to resolve it?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use