Been searching for months

Guest mikeb1992

Hi,

I can usually find what i need pretty quickly, but I guess Google doesn't like me right now. I am trying to get a server going for me and maybe a friend over LAN. I am looking for something to change the custom item stat cap to where it will go over 32k. In TC it is a simple Core/DB edit, but i don't really care for Trinity. I thought since Trinity was based off Mangos the edit would be similar, but so far I seem to be very wrong. I also have been searching for a Haste cap change. i cant find one for any core. I know its out there, because some Repacks have them. The current cap is just way to high for what I want to do. I'm looking to change it to somewhere between 2k and 12k. This is not my first go around with Mangos. I always seem to come back, but these are the only real problems I am having. My C++ knowledge extends about as far as |--|, but i can try to use what ever help I can get currently.

Thanks,

It may be a limitation due to the type of variable used. If the variable used is a signed short, the value ranges from -32768 to 32767. However, if it is a signed int you have around 2.1 billion as the max value and if it is an unsigned int, you can double that. I am not sure myself, but in D2 it was a signed short if I remember, making hacking useless above the 32k mark!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use