Help with GetBattleGroundEntryPoint

NoHad

I Think that's not bug report(I'm sure) but i don't know where to post this topic. So I'm writing to bug report and i'm searching for help :-)

On OregonCore this fix is working it means showing to friend list join position of player ( for example: Orgrimmar ) Not arena :-) so there is one Part of Code:

friendInfo.Area = MapManager::Instance().GetZoneId(pFriend->GetBattleGroundEntryPoint().GetMapId(),

pFriend->GetBattleGroundEntryPoint().GetPositionX(),

pFriend->GetBattleGroundEntryPoint().GetPositionY(),

pFriend->GetBattleGroundEntryPoint().GetPositionZ());

And it wrotes me errors like this:

4>..\\..\\src\\game\\SocialMgr.cpp(213): error C2039: 'GetZoneId' : is not a member of 'MapManager'

4> \\src\\game\\MapManager.h(51) : see declaration of 'MapManager'

4>..\\..\\src\\game\\SocialMgr.cpp(213): error C2039: 'GetMapId' : is not a member of 'WorldLocation'

4> \\src\\game\\Object.h(71) : see declaration of 'WorldLocation'

4>..\\..\\src\\game\\SocialMgr.cpp(214): error C2039: 'GetPositionX' : is not a member of 'WorldLocation'

4>..\\..\\src\\game\\SocialMgr.cpp(215): error C2039: 'GetPositionY' : is not a member of 'WorldLocation'

4>..\\..\\src\\game\\SocialMgr.cpp(216): error C2039: 'GetPositionZ' : is not a member of 'WorldLocation'

It means there are no defned things in worldlocation and player, so how to get it working , how it have mangos there definitions ? thx to reply :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use