Problem with enemies

lek0

I have compiled the latest version of the MaNGOS One 2.4.3 server. The one issue I have now is when you attack a

mob that is either moving or doing something (like channeling a spell and what not) they don't attack back and just

evade away. It's no problem when it comes to attack mobs that are spawned and not moving they take aggro

and keeps on fighting. Does anybody else experience this, any solutions?

hi again, i'm just a player at that server; not the OP server, another one; i told the GM about this, for instance, make a blood elf, level up, go to kill the first wanted at where the blood elf are born (cant remember the name now), attack mob, do aggro, hit once, lose aggro, mob do as nothing happened there, or level up to 19 take the wanted quest that takes you to deatholme, see the elite mob, attack him, try some spell, spell dont work ( "target out of line of sight ), only melee works, the minions around elite dont do anything just stay there; same thing happends with prophet velen.... this happened after the GM made the upgrade with the maps or something... just wanting to help =D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy Terms of Use