Taking time to say: Thank you

Cala

I'm following mangos community for more than a year, though rarely posting. I'd like to be more heplful but both my time and development skills are limited.

Nonetheless, I would like to spend some time saying "Thank you" to all the developers, admins and contributors in the mangos community. They take time to help and explain and do an amazing job to always improve mangos. I'm sure we are many to appreciate their involvment and I think it is important to tell them so.

Thank you for the great job you are doing!

I'm following mangos community for more than a year, though rarely posting. I'd like to be more heplful but both my time and development skills are limited.

Nonetheless, I would like to spend sometime saying "Thank you" to all the developers, admins and contributors in the mangos community. They take time to help and explain and do an amazing job to always improve mangos. I'm sure we are many to appreciate their involvment and I think it is important to tell them so.

Thank you for the great job you are doing!

I'd be a Donkey's Butt if I didn't squeak up here, I second these statements in their entirety, The community here is incredibly helpful and ever so patient with n00bs like me and if ever I come across as unappreciating, it just isn't so.

Thank you All for the work and support that's provided here in spades, I can only hope I 'll be able to repay in kind some day.

:D

Yah, i would like to thank Salja,Luda and Schmoo extra much for doing a great job lately! And i have a confession to make! Back in the ascent times i thought mangos was crap and ditched it, since i first tested mangos i realized why it is the only option! Because everything is done properly! Thanks all of you sweethearts, geeks and geniouses! Kisses!:)

• 2 months later...

Archived